Tuesday, December 21, 2004

what's new

1. i learned how to knit (in the most basic and pathetic form of the word) and enjoying it! in my bumbling fashion, i am slowly churning out a seafoam blue scarf. even though it is slightly mutating, it's cool.

2. katie (my knitting bud) gave me both stitch n bitch books for xmas. now i am dreaming of the day when i can create the skully sweater! she's making it now- her chops are just too righteous for me follow as of yet.

3. our new kitties are doing well! LeeLoo is healing well. and in case you were wondering what kind of cat mama i am, let me put your mind at rest:

Goth Mama
You're a witchy woman! Chances are that you see
Morticia Addams as a role model, and your
wardrobe sports a fair amount of black. The
other mothers at school pick up may look
askance, but your kids already know that the
judgement of others isn't what counts.


What kind of a freaky mother are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: