Wednesday, February 16, 2005

i'm not the man they think i am at home, oh no no no. . .

The elegant Mr. B. of IL sent me a link to this fun time. Shatner's interpretation of "Rocket Man" is fascinating and horrifying at the same time! If you've only seen Stewie's impersonation of this show stopper on the Family Guy, you're missing out on a real treat.

I have a novelty turd that I'm trying to figure out a good use for at work. I mean, just about anyone can dump a fake turd on the floor and giggle. I'm trying to think of a seriously ingenious prank to pull with it. In the meantime, it's sitting here on the computer desk and it keeps freaking me out when I see it out of the corner of my eye. It's a human sized turd, and I keep *almost* thinking one of the cats lumbered up onto the desk and laid a freakishly large coil. I think I better cover it up with a piece of paper to stop it from alarming me.

Can anyone else believe that the Grey Ghoul told me that in the last picture of LeeLoo I posted, she looks like Marilyn Manson?

we leave for our vacation on saturday! tonight Nate & I went to Target and got some new fun clothes for our trip. even splurged on some new bras. woo hoo!

i still can't get enough of napoleon dynamite. i'm planning on watching it again tomorrow night to have it fresh in my head for vacation. Tina, come get some ham!

Napoleon
You are Napoleon Dyanamite and a buttload of gangs
are trying to recruit you.


Which Napoleon Dynamite character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: