Wednesday, April 06, 2005

spongebob and patrick confront the psychic wall of energy

that is my favourite song to listen to right now, by the way. it's on the spongebob squarepants movie soundtrack, by those fantastic flaming lips. go listen!

and now for a very dry update on my recent activities:

our computer died a mysterious death-- suicide or murder? postmortem results not in yet. Luckily the Dell paramedics came and replaced the guts so now I get to recreate everything on our new hard drive. Fun! That will teach me to be a crappy back up person.

I have a new knitting obsession- flip flops. Yes, I'm knitting tubes and encasing cheap flip flop straps with yarn. I'll post a picture as soon as I get the photo programs back on the computer.

girls, i'm back on weight watchers. yes, it's true. the lovely Miss Scarlet and I are attending meetings, dutifully counting points, and filling ourselves with vegetables and water. this would be a piece of cake except that I QUIT SMOKING at the same time, which illustrates what a freaking idiot I am, and how much I enjoy suffering apparently. I realized that I have smoked for more of my life than I haven't, and not since I was a young teen have I finished a meal without a cigarette. Maybe quitting now will squeeze a few more years out of me, if I don't have a stress-related heart attack brought on by all the passive agressive biatches at work. Jesus Christ! It's impossible to please the terminally bitter, isn't it?

No comments: