You're it, anybody reading this!
Directions: If your life was a movie, what would the soundtrack be?
1. Open your mp3 library
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press Play.
4. For every question, type the song that’s playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the Next button.
6. Don’t lie and try to pretend you’re cool.
7. Don’t skip songs.
1. Opening credits: Marvin Gaye- Got to Give it up, pt. 1
2. Waking up: Peter Murphy- Big & Tiny
3. First day of school: Cherryholmes- How Long? (really!)
4. Fight song: Rasputina--This Little Piggy (that would be a disturbing fight scene. Am I chopping people's toes off?)
5. Breaking up: The Damned- I Fall
6. Happiness: Ian McCulloch- The Prettiest Star
7. Life’s okay: Cramps- Human Fly
8. Mental breakdown: Rasputina- All Tomorrow's Parties (ooh, good!)
9. Driving: Erasure- Ebb Tide
10. Flashback: David Bowie- Let's Dance
11. Getting back together: Black Box Recorder- Rock 'n Roll Suicide
12. Wedding song: Damned- Smash It Up, Pt. 1
13. Birth of first child: Donna Summer- I Feel Love
14. Final battle scene: Honeywagon- Basket Case
15. Death scene: Rasputina- Wish You Were Here (another good one!)
16. Funeral song: Cocteau Twins- Summerblink
17. End credits: Gap Band- Oops Upside Your Head (uh. . .)