Tuesday, September 18, 2007

weekly dishcloth chat


This week's topic courtesy of my dishcloth exchange is:

When you knit or crochet dishclothes, washclothes or face clothes, what do you use? What size needle or hook? Wood? what type? Metal? Plastic? A specific Brand? Why do you love that needle or hook so much? Is there one you are dying to try? Is there a particular yarn you love and use all the time for clothes? What is so special about it?

I mostly use a metal pair of shorter size 6 needles (i'm a loose knitter, surprise!) for my dishcloths. They're Boyd needles I believe. I don't use circular for cloths, always the straights. As far as yarn goes, I have used sugar and cream and peaches and cream and cottontots. They are my favorites because I love super bright and tropical colors, and they come in fantastic and weird colors. I'm always looking for good patterns for variegated colors since I am addicted to those. How about you guys?

No comments: