Tuesday, January 11, 2005

fun fur extravaganza

the local craft store rag shop had a sale on fun fur this last week- 2 balls for 7 bucks! quite a sweet deal. i picked up this luscious eyelash yarn that goes from black to maroon to red and am about halfway done with making a long swanky faux fur scarf for my friend Miss Scarlet to wear in her various Ghoul Squad adventures. What is the Ghoul Squad, you say? Better to leave you in suspense. As a member, I'm sworn to secrecy.

I finished GiGi's long rambly blue wool scarf and it is wonderful. No screw ups! Next after these I have ones to make for young A. and young N., who are misfortunate enough to live in the blustery Midwest where bulky scarves are needed. If only I had a digital cam, I'd show you 2 readers the pictures of my efforts. and i finally put up links to web sites i obsessively check. go see what the coon has in store for you today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have revealed too much about the Ghoul Squad.

-The Grey Ghoul

Anonymous said...

Ooooooooh, that eyelash scarf sounds luscious!

Ankah