Saturday, April 15, 2006

that elaine viets rocks!

Elaine Viets, local mystery writer, is even cooler than I thought. I saw her at a book signing at our local Barnes and Noble and really enjoyed her down to earth friendliness. Now she scores more points with me by supporting the Broward County Humane Society. I hope I can make it out to this event!

Bone Appetit (3045 N. Federal Hwy.) will be hosting a book signing party on May 4, 2006 from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm where you can buy “Murder Unleashed” and have it signed in person by Elaine Viets. For every book sold at the party, $1 will be donated to PAWS, an auxiliary that benefits the Humane Society of Broward County.

The event is free to attend and will feature live entertainment, dancing, refreshments, and raffle/door prizes.

PETS ARE WELCOME! (Do you hear that, Chee Wee! I think she needs to hobnob with the local literati!)

You can also purchase “Murder Unleashed” on Barnes and Noble Online or at select bookstores through May 20th and $1 from every book sold will be donated to PAWS .

No comments: