Wednesday, May 23, 2007

i've been tagged

no, not that kind, silly!

Carol & Cara have tagged me with a meme!

The rules:

Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.

1. I was born in Flushing (Queens, NY). other notable former flushingites include ron jeremy and the band anthrax.

2. I do not like baking. I am uninterested in creating any type of dessert. (i am, of course, amiable to eating desserts.)

3. I had a host of imaginary friends when I was little, including Green Sneaker, Scott & Cecil (S & C were skeletons that danced together and glowed in the dark. Hmm.)

4. warren calls me baobob. whenever he sees them in africa he takes pictures of them and pretends they are my secret kingdom.

5. I have long, detailed stories about nina, anemone, and phoebe, generally involving unsolved murders, sinister landladies, villainous fat men in gold bibs, and a host of other characters.

6. i never knew i could be so happy. my husband is SO GREAT to me every day.

7. after being involved with many different religions, newt & i have become practicing buddhists this year. nam myoho renge kyo!

Tagees are: lyndsey, maggie, heyfatlulu, pirate librarian, warren, que sarah, suzi

2 comments:

heyfatlulu said...

Thank you for tagging me! You should know that the only people I know on Blogger are the people you know (holy run-on sentance, Batman!) so I prolly won't be tagging anyone, but I will play.
whew, that was a lot of words.

Carol said...

Wow woman! You are very interesting! I must know more about these imaginary friends of yours!