Friday, June 01, 2007

the internet commands me to tell you these things!!!!!!

well, more specifically, sarah tagged me. . . so here goes!

4 Jobs I have had in my life:

shoe salesgirl at Foot Locker (my 1st legal job!)

order fulfiller and coffeemaker for dalkey archive press

cocktail waitress

custom framer @ michaels

4 films I can watch again and again

birdcage

repo man

pride & prejudice (bbc/colin firth one!)

maltese falcon

4 places I have lived

dorchester, UK (for only 1 semester... but it was a very good semester)

Bloomington IL

Bullhead City, AZ

Fort Lauderdale

4 TV series I watch

my name is earl

bones

firefly

veronica mars

4 places I have been on holiday

san francisco, ca

kauai, hi

bayahibe, dominican republic

las vegas, nv

4 things I do every time I go on the Net

Check my email

look at pullip pics on flickr and pullipstyle.com and thevalleyofthedolls.com

read passive aggressive notes

visit my friends blogs

4 things I would NOT eat for anything in the world

blood pudding

raw chicken

maggots

rotten refried beans (have you smelled them? they're terrible!)

4 places I would love to be right now

home! oh yeah, i'm already here. GOOD!

going for a pedicure with my mom

eating bahamian takeout from finley's with warren

playing at the dog park in grand rapids with my friend nancy and her new dog suki!

I TAG:
you, you, and YOU! Yes, you! You're reading this right now, I can tell. Get busy! I tagged you!

1 comment:

Carol said...

OK! OK! Sarah got me too, just wish I were home right now.